Kenyan Community in Kuwait (KCK) is a registered non-profitable, non-political, non-religious community. It is a group of Kenyans living and working in Kuwait, in a view to unify Kenyans, providing members with necessary assistance, sharing ideas and exchange information, for the benefit and welfare of the community.
We at KCK are definitely delighted with the prospect of fulfilling our mission in service of our community through team work. Occassionally, KCK organizes events; through which we discuss on matters that will improve our welfare as a community. Members are free to brainstorm ideas that might benefit individuals, let alone community.
Our motto is "Tuko Pamoja", thus, we achieve our objectivees without any discrimination.
Finally, on behalf of the community, I would like to thank those who come up with this great idea of uniting Kenyans in Kuwait , and to all those who accepted this idea, those who contributed their time, efforts and experiences towards achieving our dreams/Goals i.e establishing KCK , and last but not least, a special thanks to the Kenyans in Kuwait for their contributions support and continuality of the KCK as long as Kenyans are living in Kuwait.
"Pamoja, Tuzidi Kuwakilisha"
- Develop a community of equality, honesty and caringly
- Promote friendship and brotherhood in the community as a sustainable platform for peace and harmony
- Develop a strong and active network within Kenyans.
- Encourage interaction among Kenyans in Kuwait.
- Realization of our motto “Tuko Pamoja”, regardless of any kind of diversity among members.
- Achieving our mutual vision and common goals that benefit the entire community
- To bring together all Kenyans leaving in Kuwait, and stand as a united group for the representation of Kenyans residing in Kuwait
- Organize social gatherings to develop friendship and harmony within Kenyans.
- To establish welfare scheme to provide aid to members in need, (Future Plan) Refer to the proposal regulations & Policy on welfare scheme